Free arrows diagram with 4 levels for PowerPoint with Edit Powerpoint Background Graphics. Multi-level arrows diagram with four (4) layers. Editable graphics with numbers, icon, and text placeholders.
Use this arrows diagram with 4 Levels in your presentations:
- to show a vertical list of information
- (as a better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- to represent a continuing sequence of 4 stages, tasks, or events
- to show a descending/ascending process with 4 steps, tasks, or events
- to illustrate 4 ideas or concepts
- for your table of contents/contents
You can also use this arrows diagram to show the relationship to a central idea.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Free arrows diagram with 4 levels for PowerPoint:
- 01 slide
- Light layout
- Ready to use the template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Includes animated
- Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
- No. options/ideas: 04
Free fonts used:
- Avenir Next
- Calibri (Body)