Brochure and pamphlet can be incredibly effective marketing tools for businesses of all shapes, sizes, and industries.
Use them to advertise new products, educate customers about your business, or even distribute menus! If you’re a small business, you may want to produce flyers for reasons similar to these.
However, if you don’t have access to design programs, like Adobe’s Photoshop or Illustrator, or just don’t have the money to hire a graphic designer, you may not know where to begin with your brochure design!
Luckily, there are accessible options out there for making a custom brochure.
Believe it or not, if you have Google Account, you can create your own brochure or pamphlet by using our templates. It’s free.
Tri-Fold Brochure Template Google Slides:
Includes / Features:
- Fully editable template
- 02 slides
- 8.5 × 11 inches US Letter page size design
- Does not require any font or software installation
- Edits within the browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Save as a PDF or PPTX file
- Saves automatically as a Google Slides
- Prints Immediately
- A Gmail or Google Account