Who we are
Our website address is: https://tinyppt.com
The use of TinyPPT.com is generally possible without providing Personal Data. When Users navigate on TinyPPT.com or download templates, they don’t need to give any personal information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses – unless the User wants to be contacted about queries or complaints (e.g.).
When you enter and use TinyPPT.com and agree to accept cookies, some of these cookies may contain your Personal Data.
Users can also send us Personal Data (for example, name and e-mail address) via our contact form, our commenting system, or by e-mail. This is always done voluntarily basis by the Users.
Also, Personal Data can be collected by our trusted partners -or third parties- for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Advertising: Google AdSense (Cookies and Usage Data)
- Analytics: Google Analytics (Cookies and Usage Data) – we keep our reporting and analytics to the level of anonymous group data.
VPS hosting collects and stores Personal Data (e.g., IP Addresses) as part of web server logs for the monitoring, measuring, analyzing, improving, and troubleshoot services only.
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. These data will not be passed on to third parties and will not be used to build a marketing database. We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Also, be informed that you have certain legal rights for your Personal Data (detailed in the full policy, below).
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you with information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a period. We will not store your Personal Data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
What are your rights?
When using our website and submitting personal data to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to complain – if we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for The Processing of your Personal Data.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies): a cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of the User’s computer. Users may refuse to accept browser Cookies by activating the appropriate setting on their browser.
Advertising and Commercial affiliation
We use third-party advertisements on TinyPPT.com to support our site.
Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
We use Google AdSense as our advertising service:
Google AdSense (Google Inc.)
Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks the use of TinyPPT.com and User behavior concerning ads, products and services offered.
Users may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on: https://adssettings.google.com/
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of TinyPPT.com, such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used before coming to this site.
We use the information (via aggregate data) we get from Google Analytics only to improve this site.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
- Data retention period: 14 months.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website, including your IP address, will be anonymized by use of the appropriate settings (“_anonymizeIp()” function) and transmitted to Google servers in the United States. It works by shortening Users’ IP addresses. For more information on how IP anonymization works please read https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052.
PayPal Payment Gateway
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
We only use PayPal that is the main payment gateway on our site. Visitor can use their PayPal account, Credit or Debit Card to process the payment via PayPal. The member’s payment information is confidential by PayPal.
We only save the member’s main information what about you signed up for on our site such as name, email and PayPal’s payment bill on our system.
Links to third-party websites
This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by TinyPPT.com.
TinyPPT.com may contain hyperlinks to other websites or content or resources.
The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
TinyPPT.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
When users click on links and/or ad banners that take them to third-party websites, they will be subject to the third parties privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, TinyPPT.com cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties’ or their privacy practices. We encourage Users to consult their privacy and security practices and policies before providing them with personal information – as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
Users acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by Users as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by Users on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
Contact form and email contact
Gmail is our email provider so any emails or messages you send us directly or via the Contact form will be stored on their servers. You can learn more here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Contact form (TinyPPT.com)
The Users can choose to identify themselves when using our contact form.
The information Users provide via Contact Form is sent to us by email and is not stored on our hosting server. We will collect (and may retain) any personally identifying information, such as Users’ names and email addresses (the IP address won’t be collected). We will use this information to try to fulfill Users’ requests and may use it to provide you with additional information at a later time. We will not disclose such information to third parties.
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes TinyPPT.com to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
- Personal Data collected (non-mandatory fields): email address, name.
- This information is retained until (if) you tell us to remove it.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the provided email address. In this case, the Personal Data of the user and any other information you provide within your email will be stored. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will only be used for the processing of the conversation.
The user can to revoke his or her consent to the processing of Personal Data at any time. If the user contacts us by email, he can object to the storage of his Personal Data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot continue. In this case, all Personal Data stored in the course of making contact will be deleted.
The information you provide will only be processed with the purpose of your correspondence with us. We have no fixed retention period for email correspondence, but we are committed to only storing your data for no longer than is necessary to serve our legitimate interests of record keeping.
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner, in Court or the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
We comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Owner and Data Controller
The last modification was made on December 11, 2021.