Free Powerpoint Templates Process. Circular diagram with 8 colorful swirling shapes, and a circle in the middle. Editable graphics with text and icon placeholders.
Use this spiral diagram in your presentations:
- to represent a continuing sequence of 8 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow.
- to show the relationship of 8 components to a whole.
- also to illustrate 8 ideas or concepts.
You can also use this diagram to show the relationship to a central idea: emphasizes both information in the center diagram and how information in the outer shapes contributes to the central idea.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Spiral Diagram for PowerPoint:
- 01 slide
- Light layout
- Ready to use the template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Includes animated
- Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
- No. options/ideas: 08
Free fonts used:
- Avenir Next
- Arial Rounded