Simple Timeline Infographic with numbered multicolored stripes, arrows, buttons, and text boxes. It can be used for presentation, banner, report, brochure, workflow layout, diagram, number options, web design, infographics.
Use this Smartart Powerpoint in your presentations:
- to show a vertical/horizontal list of information
- (as a better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- to represent a continuing sequence of many stages, tasks, or events
- to show a descending/ascending process with many steps, tasks, or events
- to illustrate many ideas or concepts
- for your table of contents/contents
You can also use this flow chart diagram to show the relationship to a Circle Center.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Simple Timeline Infographic
Includes / Features:
- 01 slide
- Light layout
- Ready to use the template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Not include animated
- Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
- Avenir Next