Smart Art on Google Slides with numbered multicolored stripes, arrows, buttons, and text boxes. It can be used for presentation, banner, report, brochure, workflow layout, diagram, number options, web design, infographics.
Use this Free Smartart Powerpoint in your presentations:
- to show a vertical/horizontal list of information
- (as a better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- to represent a continuing sequence of many stages, tasks, or events
- to show a descending/ascending process with many steps, tasks, or events
- to illustrate many ideas or concepts
- for your table of contents/contents
You can also use this flow chart diagram to show the relationship to a Circle Center.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Smart Art on Google Slides:
- 01 slide
- Light layout
- Ready to use the template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Includes animated
- Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Avenir Next