This brochure manages to be minimalist and comprehensive at the same time. The structure centers around a few featured products with descriptions, followed by an overview of several more products, displayed less prominently. This layout points readers to the items that you’d like them to notice while leaving them with options.
This furniture brochure has a current design, balanced by warmth and openness, courtesy of a clean layout and soft colors. The contact section is simple and elegant, situated at the back of the tri-fold layout. The images are the focus, but there’s plenty of space for content to put everything in perspective.
Tri-Fold Brochure Template Google Slides:
Includes / Features:
- Fully editable template
- 02 slides
- 8.5 × 11 inches US Letter page size design
- Does not require any font or software installation
- Edits within the browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Save as a PDF or PPTX file
- Saves automatically as a Google Slides
- Prints Immediately
- A Gmail or Google Account